A Brooch is one of the oldest accessories used by women on their dress, bags and hair, in order to turn a normal outfit to a marvelous one.
Brooches have always been an essential part of most women’s wardrobe. Besides, it is a jewelry item designed either to be attached to a garment or hold them closed. It is typically made of metal, often silver or gold, but sometimes bronze or some other material.
Most people like to wear brooches as a fashion accessory in order to keep up with the fashion trends or just to make their outfit more appealing.
However, there are chic ways of wearing a brooch without feeling old-fashioned or too dressy.
Follow these tips:
- Pin the scarf with and connect it in the middle with a brooch. It gives the scarf a different feel.
- Wear feminine brooches with edgy outfits (jeans, t-shirt leather jacket) to make the look more personal.
- Wear the colorful brooches with your soft, feminine dresses and blouses to make them stand out and make a statement
- One most important thing is that never match up the colour of your outfit to the brooch, it makes the outfit look old fashioned
- Women with thick hair texture can wear a brooch for a diverse look. Which of these tips would you try?