This fall fashion season invest in timeless pieces that will compliment your wardrobe and give some unexpected and incredible fashion flair. Fashion Accessories are all about creating detail and adding texture, color and visual appeal to one’s outfit.
Stunning shoes and Fashion Accessories made from paper might not be the most practical of fashion items, but at least they have the benefit of being fully recyclable, unlike most conventional shoes and Fashion Jewelry.
When you think about pearl jewelry, the first thing that strikes the mind is the elegant pearl necklace or an earring. Pearls are always associated with the simplicity as well as elegance. However, there is an increase in the Fashion Trends of designer pearl jewelry.
As with everything else in life, sometimes we fall into habits in how we wear our Fashion Jewelry. We put the brooch on out left shoulder, we wear the same necklace with the same dress and the same earrings. This article will help stimulate your thinking about how you wear jewelry. Try these other ways of wearing your pins to extend your fashion jewelry vocabulary.
Using Fashion Accessories in different ways is one of the easiest ways to make you look like you have a larger wardrobe than you do. By adding a scarf, subtracting a belt, rotating shoes, etc., you can make a small inventory of clothes look like a bottomless closet.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Saturday, July 26, 2014
Friday, July 25, 2014
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Find multi-function pieces
- Combine new trends with closet staples
- Accessorize thoughtfully
Monday, July 21, 2014
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Pbteen Introduces New Collection With Designers And Fashion Stylists Emily Current And Meritt Elliott
Saturday, July 19, 2014
- KISS: Keep it simple, silly! The derby is not the place to show-off fashion’s latest trends. Yes, you can flaunt your Chanel or Prada handbag, but keep it classy. Simple, hence elegant, is the key to dressing right here. Avoid form-fitting dresses, pencil heels and over the top accessories. Classic silhouettes in solid colours or bright prints look great in the day. “You can’t go wrong with a typical knee-length dress, matching heels and a clutch,” says fashion designer Manoviraj Khosla. “Keep the accessories to a minimal and don’t go overboard with your make-up either. Keep it light and not dry. If it’s going to be a hot day, you don’t want to be sweating make-up on to your clothes,” warns Sheetal. And don’t forget your sunglasses at home. You don’t want to be caught at the derby without a major fashion accessory that is also very useful.
- How do I do hats?: A big flouncy hat that adds a touch of class to your appearance is quintessential derby. “Derbies are a milliner’s dream come true,” says fashion designer, Jattinn Kochhar. But is the accessory everyone’s cup of tea? A hat can sometimes end up making you look ridiculous if it’s not the right type or doesn’t compliment your look. “Hats are tricky and don’t suit every personality,” says Sheetal. Extravagant hats with exotic feathers may not be ideal for derbies in India. Instead, opt for chic, smaller hats or fascinators. A fascinator is a headpiece that is unobtrusive and looks elegant at the same time. Take a cue from the Duchess of Cambridge on how to sport fascinators oh so stylishly.
- Maharani for a day: There is place for Indian wear at the derby too. Channel your inner Maharani and look sensual in chiffon saris. “Women in chiffon saris worn with pearls or diamond studs look extremely chic and classy,” says Jattinn. Pastel shades and non-busy prints are great choices. “Men could also try an Indian ensemble,” says Manoviraj. “But, most turf clubs insist on a jacket and tie, so it’s not always feasible,” he adds.
- Men on the turf: As hard as women try to steal the spotlight at this event, it is not hard for a well-dressed man to get noticed. Suave and stylish is the look to go for with light-coloured suits. “Pastel linen jacket or suit with a hat and matching formal shoes is an ideal outfit for the day,” says Manoviraj Khosla. “Summer suit styles (such as the classic seersucker) or the stroller (the daytime equivalent of the dinner jacket) are great options too. One can even look at sporting an outfit from essentials that most men already have in their wardrobe: the sports coat and odd trousers combination,” adds Jattinn. Unlike for women, the hat is an accessory that men can sport fearlessly. It immediately elevates a look and can be complimented by a smart pair of sunglasses.
- Go the Duchess way: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, is always a picture of perfection. The Duchess favours a minimal style of dressing and sports a soft-corner for fascinators. Take a style cue from the Duchess for the upcoming Derby.
Friday, July 18, 2014
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Saturday, July 12, 2014
Friday, July 11, 2014
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Friday, July 4, 2014
Friday, June 27, 2014